Notifications from iOS to PC?question

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:52 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
phdb2000
OP

Notifications from iOS to PC?

Hello,

does AirDroid iOS app support the notifications sending/mirroring (e.g. SMS, Whatsapp etc...) to PC?

Thanks
phdb2000
Den Ryan Torres

Re: Notifications from iOS to PC?

It does not on IOS. Just bought premium a few minutes ago for this and still does not allow me to send or receive SMS or use my iPhone/iPad from my PC (Remote Camera, Catch Intruders) . Airdroid just doesn't support these features on IOS. The only thing available for iPhone/iPad is to view Files, Photos and Videos on your device from your PC. Not worth buying for IOS users.
Den Ryan Torres
Niki Admin

Hello,

does AirDroid iOS app support the notifications sending/mirroring (e.g. SMS, Whatsapp etc...) to PC?

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail and suggestion.

We are sorry that so far notification, sending/mirroring are not supported on AirDroid iOS.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
phdb2000

Well the main benefit is when working on the laptop, to be notified for any new SMS or Whatsapp (or similar incoming message notification) even if you do have you phone nearby or because the phone is muted not to disturb co-workers. So goal #1: do not miss notifications when the phone is away or muted

Use case#2 is to be able to answer to messages (SMS, Whatsapp) from my computer directly (longer messages are easier to type on laptop)
phdb2000
Gogoy+Mendiola

Any updates on SMS support for IOS? This would be really helpful esp when composing long sms. I would pay premium if this would be put in premium features
Gogoy+Mendiola
Niki Admin

Any updates on SMS support for IOS? This would be really helpful esp when composing long sms. I would pay premium if this would be put in premium features
Thank you for your feedback.

We will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
sadek likes this post.
Niki
Admin
Big Pea

Niki wrote:
Thank you for your feedback.

We will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

I see. So NO updates...
Big Pea
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 51