Can't control mobile through AirMirror

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:09 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Shrewd
OP

Can't control mobile through AirMirror

Hello first post here.

I'm trying to control my MI5 with lastest rom (9.1.1.0 NAAMIEI) and it is not possible.
I granted USB permission, and I see my screen but I am not able write, click or do anything from the computer.

Already tried Chrome and firefox... rebooted the phone.... no luck!
Airdroid version is 4.1.5.2

Ideas?
Shrewd
Niki Admin

Re: Can't control mobile through AirMirror

Hello first post here.

I'm trying to control my MI5 with lastest rom (9.1.1.0 NAAMIEI) and it is not possible.
I granted USB permission, and I see my screen but I am not able write, click or do anything from the computer.

Already tried Chrome and firefox... rebooted the phone.... no luck!
Airdroid version is 4.1.5.2

Ideas?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to enable USB debugging (security settings) in the developer options to see if it works?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Shrewd

Hi,

Would you like to enable USB debugging (security settings) in the developer options to see if it works?

Best Regards,
I already had done that, and just tried it again right now, with no change. USB debugging is granted, also tried to revoke USB authorizations.
Shrewd
Manik

Almost same problem here :( Connection between PC and Mobile lost almost every minutes :( Is there any solution for this?
Manik
Niki Admin

I already had done that, and just tried it again right now, with no change. USB debugging is granted, also tried to revoke USB authorizations.
Hi,

Would you please send us logs of your PC and cellphone so that we can check them out?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

Windows:
1. Please enter “%appdata%\airdroid\logs” on Windows explorer and you will find the log files.
2. Please enter “%appdata%\airdroid\exception” on Windows explorer and you will find the log files.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
iznogud

Hola.
A mi me ocurre exactamente lo mismo. Si los necesita para analizar el problema yo tambien se los puedo enviar. ¿Cómo se les pueden enviar los ficheros que usted necesita?
Gracias.
iznogud
Niki Admin

Hola.
A mi me ocurre exactamente lo mismo. Si los necesita para analizar el problema yo tambien se los puedo enviar. ¿Cómo se les pueden enviar los ficheros que usted necesita?
Gracias.
Hi,

Thank you for your Feedback.

Please follw the step to attach the logs.

Windows:

Find “Feedback” on the menu bar on the left

Phone:

Find Tools--> Feedback.Kindly note :make sure to turn on “Attach error logs” so our developers can check the issue for you.

Best regards.
monja likes this post.
Niki
Admin
Adria Zawicki

I was wondering if a resolution had been found for this problem I am having the same issue where i can do everything except AirMirror. It keeps telling me to turn on USB Debugging, but I have it on already and have restarted both my computer and phone.
Adria Zawicki
Niki Admin

I was wondering if a resolution had been found for this problem I am having the same issue where i can do everything except AirMirror. It keeps telling me to turn on USB Debugging, but I have it on already and have restarted both my computer and phone.

Hi,

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Adria Zawicki

I'm not sure if this will help anyone else, but this is what solved it for me.
I have a samsung galaxy S7 and it required a special USB Driver to be downloaded onto my computer. Once i did that, it worked just fine and stopped giving me the 'enable USB debugging" error message
Adria Zawicki
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 40