Cannot Update Airdroid from Google Play after update Gplay

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:49 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
PennyBloses
OP

Re: Cannot Update Airdroid from Google Play after update Gplay

Try clearing cache for the play store.May help.
PennyBloses
Niki Admin

I have an LG G2 with Android 4.4.2. All of a sudden I cannot updates airdroid from the Google Play store: no error messages after update google play store from apkmirror, i also tried to update google play store to latest version from androidapksbox.com but still cannot update airdroid. it just spins its wheels. On the Google Play Store, it just says "Downloading..." with the loading bar running infinitely, and in my phone drop-down screen, the same thing. No progress bar, completion %, est. time, anything.

In my Settings › Mobile data menu, the "limit mobile data usage" option is NOT checked, and the problem persists on both 3G and 4G/LTE. My data limit has not been reached (I don't even think I have one).

In the Settings › Mobile data › Google Play Store menu, the "restrict background data" option is NOT checked either. In the Google Play app settings menu, the "Auto-update apps" is set to wifi-only, but that's how I want it. The problem is when I manually try to download/update, so that shouldn't be the problem.

My Google Play build version is 8.5.39, if that helps.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to go to our official website to download the latest vision?

Please click this link to download it.
https://www.airdroid.com/en/get.html

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
helegoforu

Niki wrote:
I have an LG G2 with Android 4.4.2. All of a sudden I cannot updates airdroid from the Google Play store: no error messages after update google play store from apkmirror, i also tried to update google play store to latest version from androidapksbox.com but still cannot update airdroid. it just spins its wheels. On the Google Play Store, it just says "Downloading..." with the loading bar running infinitely, and in my phone drop-down screen, the same thing. No progress bar, completion %, est. time, anything.

In my Settings › Mobile data menu, the "limit mobile data usage" option is NOT checked, and the problem persists on both 3G and 4G/LTE. My data limit has not been reached (I don't even think I have one).

In the Settings › Mobile data › Google Play Store menu, the "restrict background data" option is NOT checked either. In the Google Play app settings menu, the "Auto-update apps" is set to wifi-only, but that's how I want it. The problem is when I manually try to download/update, so that shouldn't be the problem.

My Google Play build version is 8.5.39, if that helps.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to go to our official website to download the latest vision?

Please click this link to download it.
https://www.airdroid.com/en/get.html

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,

first of all check your device in XDA developers website and try to change location of your device by installing a vpn.
hope it helps
helegoforu
junk99

uninstall both google play and android.. update airdroid.. then update google play
junk99
funnyjokes

Share your very excellent. It helped me to have much more knowledge in this field. Hope to contribute my work to my work better.
funny jokes
funnyjokes
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 50