Failed to sign in ... -10002question

Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:00 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
monty
OP

Failed to sign in ... -10002

Hello. New to airdroid having just installed it on my Pc and phone.... I keep getting "Failed to sign in. Please check your network (-10002)" message when i try to sign in from my phone (an antique Samsung Galaxy Ace).

not sure what i should be checking my network for. The phone connects to my wi-fi with no issues... any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Monty :)

edit... i've tried signing in via mobile network and wi-fi... get the same message using both methods (-10002)
monty
Niki Admin

Re: Failed to sign in ... -10002

Hello. New to airdroid having just installed it on my Pc and phone.... I keep getting "Failed to sign in. Please check your network (-10002)" message when i try to sign in from my phone (an antique Samsung Galaxy Ace).

not sure what i should be checking my network for. The phone connects to my wi-fi with no issues... any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Monty Image

edit... i've tried signing in via mobile network and wi-fi... get the same message using both methods (-10002)
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Can you look at the time on your phone to see if the time on your phone is showing up earlier or later,
and if so, can you change to the current time and try again.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Natalie+Clack

Hello have installed the app and receiving same error message as above re "check network". I have a samsung trend neo. Please help?
Natalie+Clack
derangedwolf

I have the same issue and the weird thing is that I have an iPhone 7
derangedwolf
monty

Niki wrote:

Thanks. Monty Image

Hi,

Can you look at the time on your phone to see if the time on your phone is showing up earlier or later,

Best Regards,

Hello... the time looks correct (GMT)... still getting the same error -10002
monty
tweety

monty wrote:
Niki wrote:

Thanks. Monty Image

Hi,

Best Regards,

Hello... the time looks correct (GMT)... still getting the same error -10002

I'm getting the same error. Just gave you a 1/5 review. Phone app works fine. Mac app refuses to sign in . USELESS
tweety
Niki Admin

I'm getting the same error. Just gave you a 1/5 review. Phone app works fine. Mac app refuses to sign in . USELESS

Hi,

Would you please send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check?

We would like to confirm with you that do you have signed in this account on anther
computer at the same time?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
monty

Hi,

Would you please send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check?

We would like to confirm with you that do you have signed in this account on anther
computer at the same time?

Best Regards,

any chance of replying to my last post? The time is correct on my phone... what next to get this app to work?
monty
steve_hoge

I have the Mac app installed and the Android app installed on my Nexus 6 as well as my Android TV (Sony) running Android 7.0.

No problem installing, logging in or accessing my Nexus 6 from either the Mac app or the web interface (both Safari and Chrome) when the phone is connected via USB or via WiFi on my LAN.

However, I cannot log into my Airdroid account from the Android app installed on my Android TV. After entering my login credentials the app spins for awhile and then I receive the "Failed to signin -10002" error. The TV is definitely live and fully accessibly on my LAN from all peer devices.

Interestingly, I CAN see the TV from the Mac app under My Devices. But when I try the Remote Camera, AirIME, or View Only Mode the Mac app says I need to update to the latest version of the Android app, even though the Google Play Store does not show that any updates are available for it. When I try AirMirror (the TV is not rooted but can be reached by ADB over ethernet LAN) I get "Remote device failed connect to server"
steve_hoge
Skana

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me !
http://ludokinggames.com
roxy674 likes this post.
Skana
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 33