Premium subscription

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:07 pm in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Rene Cantú
OP

Premium subscription

I paid the premium subscription and I have not received any information to upgrade to the premium service. On the other hand I want to ask if all the advantages of premium service are available for Iphone / Ipad, otherwise I throw my money away.Pay for one yearI'm waiting for your answer, thanks

Rene Cantu
Rene Cantú
Niki Admin

Re: Premium subscription

I paid the premium subscription and I have not received any information to upgrade to the premium service. On the other hand I want to ask if all the advantages of premium service are available for Iphone / Ipad, otherwise I throw my money away.Pay for one yearI'm waiting for your answer, thanks

Rene Cantu
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sincere apology for the trouble that has caused.

Would you tell us the payment you paid for our premium account:Pay Pal,Stripe or Google Play?

It would be helpful if you can send us the screenshot of the payment success page.
Further more,would you tell us that which is the most convenient way in your country for online payment,this is important to us to improve the purchase experience in your country.

And we are sorry that so far ios version can only transfer photos, videos and files.

Always feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235017

Latest Member: fff

Online: 10