Why is this app using 500 MB+ of data every month?

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:40 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 1
Matt
OP

Why is this app using 500 MB+ of data every month?

I'm not even using it to send files...I noticed a few months ago that my data usage spiked, and when I looked at usage, Airdroid was at 500+ MB. This is completely inexplicable. I'm not using the app to sync anything or send any files. I use it to send texts from my computer a couple of times per week. That's it. How on Earth does that need a 1/2 gig of data?
Matt
Niki Admin

Re: Why is this app using 500 MB+ of data every month?

I'm not even using it to send files...I noticed a few months ago that my data usage spiked, and when I looked at usage, Airdroid was at 500+ MB. This is completely inexplicable. I'm not using the app to sync anything or send any files. I use it to send texts from my computer a couple of times per week. That's it. How on Earth does that need a 1/2 gig of data?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that you've experience​.

Would you please help us to clarify the issues by answering the following question?
1.Where did you see that AirDroid consumed 500MB? And it would be helpful if you can send us a screenshot of that page.
2.Whether the desktop Airdroid is always on and did you turn on Desktop Notif on your phone and have receive many notifications everyday?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
UK+Dissertation+Help

Re: Why is this app using 500 MB+ of data every month?

nice post
UK+Dissertation+Help
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 54