AirDroid usage of mobile data -

Mon May 21, 2018 3:49 am in AirDroid App

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
nenadv
OP

AirDroid usage of mobile data -

I have a Pixel2XL phone. In the last couple of days, while I was traveling, AirDroid consumed more then 3Gb of my mobile data.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180520-204413.png
Screenshot_20180520-204335.png
Screenshot_20180520-204315.png
nenadv
nenadv

Re: AirDroid usage of mobile data -

I like the product but I will need to uninstall if this is not resolved.

I am on the latest O version of Android.
bl likes this post.
nenadv
Niki Admin

I have a Pixel2XL phone. In the last couple of days, while I was traveling, AirDroid consumed more then 3Gb of my mobile data.AttachmentsImageImageImage
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

Would you please help us to clarify the issues by answering the following question?
1.Whether the Desktop AirDroid is opening at login?
2.Have you open the Desktop notifications on AirDorid? And will you receive many notifications every day?
3.Would you like to send us a screenshot of the page that display the data consume by AirDroid?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
nenadv

1. AirDroid is not opening on login.
  2. I do receive some notifications, would 100 be a lot?
  3. I thought I sent it. I don;t see any screen like that on desktop.
nenadv
junk99

I am also having this issue. airdoid for me has consumed 525 megs out of my 1 gig plan.
To answer the same support questions:
I have a Galaxy S7
I havent logged into the webdroid in a very long time.. no it isnt open
as for notifications, I get them every time i leave my home location, then when I reconnect i always get an update of how much usage I have used.
my screenshot is attached I think.. tried several times to upload but not receiving any status of its progress. so either a dozen will show up or zero
I am on the verge of removing airdroid because I ONLY WANT TO USE IT SO I CAN RESPOND TO EMAILS AT MY COMPUTER INSTEAD ON TYPING ON THE PHONE. It should NOT be using ANY mobile data at all !!!
2 people like this post.
junk99
Niki Admin

1. AirDroid is not opening on login.
  2. I do receive some notifications, would 100 be a lot?
  3. I thought I sent it. I don;t see any screen like that on desktop.
Would you like to tell us which tapes of the notifications did you receive, it would be helpful if you can send us a screenshot of that page?

And would you please send us your log file of your phone so that our tech team can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

You can send the log file to our official mailbox:support@airdroid.com
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

I am also having this issue. airdoid for me has consumed 525 megs out of my 1 gig plan.
To answer the same support questions:
I have a Galaxy S7
I havent logged into the webdroid in a very long time.. no it isnt open
as for notifications, I get them every time i leave my home location, then when I reconnect i always get an update of how much usage I have used.
my screenshot is attached I think.. tried several times to upload but not receiving any status of its progress. so either a dozen will show up or zero
I am on the verge of removing airdroid because I ONLY WANT TO USE IT SO I CAN RESPOND TO EMAILS AT MY COMPUTER INSTEAD ON TYPING ON THE PHONE. It should NOT be using ANY mobile data at all !!!
We would like to confirm with you that when you reconnect to the web, what was the connection mode? Remotely or locally?

And would you please send us your log file of your phone so that our tech team can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

You can send the log file to our official mailbox:support@airdroid.com
Niki
Admin
nenadv

I used it for another two days on mobile network. I got increase again on mobile data attributed to AirDroid.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180524-203315.png
bl likes this post.
nenadv
nenadv

I uploaded my logs at

http://www.ascla.org/com.sand.airdroid.zip
nenadv
Greg

I have the same issue with a Pixel 2 and the Mac app. Is there no WiFi-only option? It's just too exepensive to run it since the latest update. I turned off background data for today (in the OS, not Airdroid), but I'll have to find a replacement app if this isn't fixed.
Greg
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 55