Thank You AirDroid

Mon May 28, 2012 11:56 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Rami
OP

Thank You AirDroid

Thank you very much, it's nice and helpful application.
I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab and it's working better than Kies air.
Thanks Again.
Rami

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Flex

Title

Yes i Cant believed it has more Options then Kies.
Flex

Notice:

rcocchiararo

Title

Just discovered this app. Absolutely amazing.
rcocchiararo

Notice:

bozorg

Title

^ Agreed.
bozorg

Notice:

azznice

Title

What a great surprise when I tried Airdroid for the first time. It just worked, just like that, over my Wify, and then I tried it as Tethering via my USB cable, it worked. Absolutely a great product. No need for any type VNC, just an Internet Explorer. I am using Chrome. Thanx Airdroid.
azznice

Notice:

tanyarae

Title

Great App!
Keep up the good work :-)
tanyarae

Notice:

MastaKing

Title

Definitely! This is one of the best apps I have on my phone! I can't believe what an amazing app this is. And I really have to agree with the ease of use for it too. Even samsung's kies requires annoying software and other complications. AirDroid just works.
MastaKing

Notice:

gs341

Title

I also agree: this app works perfect. How do you guys make it that it's free?
gs341
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26314 posts

7488 threads

Members: 191691

Latest Member: Naushad

Online: 50