Connection reset Issue

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:10 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

ThisIzRay
OP

Connection reset Issue

So I'm really excited to try this app out it looks great! However, I'm having an issue every time I connect in a couple seconds I get an alert window in my browser saying "Connection reset. Click here to log in again." Any ideas of what the problem could be? I have a GS3 running an Ariel custom ROM and a ktsoonez kernel.
ThisIzRay

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

josep1989

Title

Try selecting Secure mode instead of Express - fixed it for me, but is slower
josep1989

Notice:

josep1989

Title

josep1989

Notice:

josep1989

Title

josep1989

Notice:

josep1989

Title

josep1989

Notice:

josep1989

Title

Sorry for all the reposts - was getting an error message, but it was posting anyway. Don't seem to be able to delete them either :/
josep1989

Notice:

josep1989

Title

Another solution is to use Safari instead of Firefox
josep1989
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26411 posts

7585 threads

Members: 195282

Latest Member: threegeesolutio

Online: 19