What is a Premium AirDroid User?

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 pm in Other Issues

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
sorc3r3r

Title

I think it is all about "stealing" your contact details, they are way more valuable for them i guess.I don't have problems paying/donating for good software. but now we are playing a dirty game.
(I stored the V1 version of airdroid as i do love the product, but They will go down under if they act like this)

open your doors airdroid, and let us in.
sorc3r3r
moftah67

Title

How can I get premium account? Log in failed. What is the cost?
moftah67
smakked

Title

I really can't understand why there is no pricing information for the premium account! I want to buy this thing but this crazy company won't tell me what i have to pay! WTF? This is strange... Something is not right here, uninstalling!
smakked
VioletGen

Title

The product looks amazing, but ive had it for about 30 minutes now, and already it reeks of dirty tactics. I'll keep going for the time being but, I really hope things shape up soon. I'd really like to see the pricing info on premium, and not be forced to get a FB or twitter because of it.
VioletGen
ST_Nathan

Title

Since they're giving two months free, they probably haven't set a price point yet.
They'll probably see how popular the service is after two months then base the price on that.
ST_Nathan
Furrylover2

Title

Airdroid support never replied to my question with a price.
I found the price here:
http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/9424/airdroid-2-whats-premium-account#Item_23
$20/year.
That's too much for limited usefulness.
I deleted my account.
Furrylover2
denehyde

Title

Hello I pay for the premium plan for a month but I still do not understand how I can use, because outside of WiFi not working on my Samsung Chromebook .I could help please
denehyde
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Android20,
You can check the Premium exclusives here: http://www.airdroid.com/pay/premium/
LVHAlfons
robertas

Title

i have pay for premium account and i dont receive it......please e-mail me.
robertas
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235381

Latest Member: Ts

Online: 13