Where do files go after you transfer them from desktop?

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:39 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
stevefink
OP

Where do files go after you transfer them from desktop?

Hey all,
New to AirDroid. I just dragged a screenshot I took from my desktop over to Toolbox > File. Curious, how do I locate this file now on my Android?

If it helps I'm using 4.3 HTC One.

Thanks.
stevefink
cvika

Title

I'm pretty sure it goes to the "sdcard/airdroid/upload" directory on your phone. A lot of phones don't come with file system viewer tools nowadays though. You may have to download a 3rd party file manager app, like the one suggested by Airdroid on the "Recommends" tab when you run the app from your phone.
cvika
cvika

Title

Upon closer inspection, I just realized that AirDroid itself comes with a nifty little "Files" icon on the "Tools" tab which lets you look at the files on your phone. That'd be just as good or better than getting a third party app.
cvika
LVHAlfons

Title

@stevefink

The screenshot will be sent to SD Card/airdroid/upload. You can see the pic below. And "SD Card/airdroid/upload" is a clickable link :)

@mgsfan,

Thanks for your help :)

@dcwbis

Sorry that the files you upload via toolbox can only be sent to SD Card/airdroid/upload, and AirDroid now do not support changing this. We've gathered your feature request and reported this to our team and will try to make this changeable in future updates :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 53