QR code connection missing from web.AirDroid.com after v.3question

Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:11 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
Gary Nease
OP

QR code connection missing from web.AirDroid.com after v.3

The only feature that made AirDroid stand out over using SMB and WinSCP was the ability to scan the QR code from my phone instead of having to type in a URI with an IP and port number. After v.3 was released, web.airdroid.com no longer displays the QR code, and the displayed IP and port return ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. And the v.3 installed on my Win 8.1 machine starts a process I can see in TaskMan, but has no UI, so I have no idea what that's supposed to do for me. Going back to SMB and WinSCP, I guess. Suggestions?
Gary Nease
Coffee Admin

Re: QR code connection missing from web.AirDroid.com after v.3

The only feature that made AirDroid stand out over using SMB and WinSCP was the ability to scan the QR code from my phone instead of having to type in a URI with an IP and port number. After v.3 was released, web.airdroid.com no longer displays the QR code, and the displayed IP and port return ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. And the v.3 installed on my Win 8.1 machine starts a process I can see in TaskMan, but has no UI, so I have no idea what that's supposed to do for me. Going back to SMB and WinSCP, I guess. Suggestions?

1. web.airdroid.com not display the QR code: did you use proxy or vpn? If yes, disable it and try again.
2. What web browser are you using to use Lite Mode? Can you send a screenshot of the error message "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"?
3. As to the process with no UI, can you attach a screenshot? Thanks.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235567

Latest Member: Ramil Corcuera

Online: 92