Can't answer calls

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:48 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
freeness
OP

Can't answer calls

On my LG G4 5.1, I get the pop up when a call comes in, click answer, then yes to answer the call, but my phone just keeps ringing.

I am assuming this is a phone problem and not with Airdroid because another similar app wouldn't answer the calls either.
freeness
Coffee Admin

Re: Can't answer calls

On my LG G4 5.1, I get the pop up when a call comes in, click answer, then yes to answer the call, but my phone just keeps ringing.

I am assuming this is a phone problem and not with Airdroid because another similar app wouldn't answer the calls either.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We've seen similar feedback before. But we haven't found the root cause of this yet. We'll keep looking into this. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused :(
Coffee
Admin
Nick Pentell

Re: Can't answer calls

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We've seen similar feedback before. But we haven't found the root cause of this yet. We'll keep looking into this. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused :(

Is there any news on this? I just downloaded and tried this with my Samsung S6 edge and have the same issue right from the get go. I spoke to my buddy and he said he tried this app in the past and couldn't get his to ever answer either. He has a droid. Seems like a common issue. Do I need to uninstall and try something else? Thanks.
Nick Pentell
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235538

Latest Member: NeOn

Online: 29