I can send messages via AirDroid, but they disappear....

Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:15 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
OP

I can send messages via AirDroid, but they disappear....

Hello.

I recently got a Huawei Honor 7 and installed AirDroid on it a few days ago. I have not been having a blast with this application yet (I had it on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and loved it).

My problem is with texting. I can send a textmessage from both the webb and the Windows applikation, but when restart AirDroid, or open the sms-conversation on my phone, the message isn't there. Is there something I do wrong? Is it my phone, or is it AirDroid?

I've checked all the settings and permissions is no problems, AirDroid can use my phone "freely".

Thanks! :)
Daria likes this post.
daniel

Re: I can send messages via AirDroid, but they disappear....

Hi,

This is a known bug and we're still looking into this. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. :(
Coffee
Admin

daniel wrote:Hello.

I recently got a Huawei Honor 7 and installed AirDroid on it a few days ago. I have not been having a blast with this application yet (I had it on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and loved it).

My problem is with texting. I can send a textmessage from both the webb and the Windows applikation, but when restart AirDroid, or open the sms-conversation on my phone, the message isn't there. Is there something I do wrong? Is it my phone, or is it AirDroid?

I've checked all the settings and permissions is no problems, AirDroid can use my phone "freely".

Thanks! :)

Hi i have huawei honor 7 too.
Can u please help mi? I haven't connection pc to my device. I tried everything. I do test and works good but still haven't connection. I want connect with web browser and in phone have network connection. i dont wont connect with wi fi. Maybe huawei has some protect settings?
in this link is my problem
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947&start=90
Daria

I saw a reply in here for the same question. Reply was something like this:
Problem is with Huawai, some sort of security setting. Airdroid team has contacted them for a resolve, but no reply
jensrobot

Its very stressful problem to me. On samsung galaxy 3 works very good. But on Huawei Honor 7 not. I think it samothing wrong with settings on device
Daria
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21464 posts

5845 threads

Members: 124710

Latest Member: tarjo

Online: 1