SMS ISSUES

Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:24 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
Aaron Waggoner
OP

SMS ISSUES

SMS issues
I run airdroid desktop app on my Work computer at the office, My home computer, my laptop when i mobile and that way i can use my keyboard to be more productive than having to stop and pick up my phone
Ever since the 4.0 update on all 3 computer (completely different networks) they do not sync any of my incoming text messages
i thought maybe it was a issue with my note 4 for i factory reset it and reinstalled the software and it continues to be a issue where sometimes the entire conversation fails to show up (like today) and other times just the received messages do not show up

I can connect to the phone via the web app and control my phone including camera and emails but i the same issue on the web SMS version as well. Any advise would help as i not found of other products as they want to use a browser instead of a desktop app.

I to the point that even though i only use the SMS portion of Airdroid for the most part i would buy the premium version to have it work properly (as it did up til latest update) so i can text my clients while working from my computer
to sum it
both app and web interface have same issue
tried 3 computers (2 windows 10 and 1 window 7 Pro)
on 3 different networks (work, home and At&t)
factory reset the samsung note 4 ( android 6)
went into the permissions on the phone and enabled everything

none of the devices will show received messages on SMS and most the time they do not sync the conversation at all and then suddenly after hours it will show the old thread
Aaron Waggoner
Manu M

Re: SMS ISSUES

can't send sms at all, otherwise everything's fine
Manu M
Aaron Waggoner

Re: SMS ISSUES

Aaron Waggoner wrote:SMS issues
I run airdroid desktop app on my Work computer at the office, My home computer, my laptop when i mobile and that way i can use my keyboard to be more productive than having to stop and pick up my phone
Ever since the 4.0 update on all 3 computer (completely different networks) they do not sync any of my incoming text messages
i thought maybe it was a issue with my note 4 for i factory reset it and reinstalled the software and it continues to be a issue where sometimes the entire conversation fails to show up (like today) and other times just the received messages do not show up

I can connect to the phone via the web app and control my phone including camera and emails but i the same issue on the web SMS version as well. Any advise would help as i not found of other products as they want to use a browser instead of a desktop app.

I to the point that even though i only use the SMS portion of Airdroid for the most part i would buy the premium version to have it work properly (as it did up til latest update) so i can text my clients while working from my computer
to sum it
both app and web interface have same issue
tried 3 computers (2 windows 10 and 1 window 7 Pro)
on 3 different networks (work, home and At&t)
factory reset the samsung note 4 ( android 6)
went into the permissions on the phone and enabled everything

none of the devices will show received messages on SMS and most the time they do not sync the conversation at all and then suddenly after hours it will show the old thread

Any one got any ideas?
Aaron Waggoner
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235041

Latest Member: هيا احمد

Online: 24