How can I Delete my old phone from My Devices?

Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:00 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
Harry Smith
OP

How can I Delete my old phone from My Devices?

I sold my old Samsung phone (SM-N900V) and now want to remove if from "My Devices" as shown on my desktop computer's AirDroid screen. How to I remove this old phone as I am concerned the new owner may get access to my AirDroid account. Note: I did do a factory reset on the Samsung so the AirDroid app is no long installed on it, but what could happen is the new owner may install AirDroid and IF they gained access to my AirDroid password... they would gain access to my texts, etc.

I MUST remove this device from AirDroid.

How do I do it?
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Harry Smith
Tenaj RPW

Re: How can I Delete my old phone from My Devices?

Heya Harry - u should be able to delete ur device using either one of these 2 methods: Just click on ur profile image (top left icon on ur screenshot) and click on the account settings link right under ur email addy, then once ur redirected to the User Center, on the quick launch navigation (left side) click on My Devices and u should c 'Delete Device' under each connected device. OR...go through Airdroid Web (web.airdroid.com): Once logged in, from the home page click on the Account icon (I'm on win 10 so it's on the left, bottom row 3rd from left to right) then click the Devices tab (3rd from left to right) and there should be an 'x' in the upper right of each connected device, Good luck man!
Tenaj RPW
dimskull

That was so easy after all... Thanks!
dimskull
Lillian Admin

I sold my old Samsung phone (SM-N900V) and now want to remove if from "My Devices" as shown on my desktop computer's AirDroid screen. How to I remove this old phone as I am concerned the new owner may get access to my AirDroid account. Note: I did do a factory reset on the Samsung so the AirDroid app is no long installed on it, but what could happen is the new owner may install AirDroid and IF they gained access to my AirDroid password... they would gain access to my texts, etc.

I MUST remove this device from AirDroid.

How do I do it?AttachmentsImage

Hi, Pls check this post for instructions of it: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15855
JK HPSFF likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 23