Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) .. not an improvement

Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:07 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
ArtBakeDist
OP

Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) .. not an improvement

Dear Mr Droid,

Until recently I was using AirDroid with my old Samsung Galaxy Express (old phone) which was using Jellybean. The phone was a piece of crap BUT it worked flawlessly with Airdroid.

Now I have purchased a new phone. SG J1(2016) running 5.1.1

I have everything up to date on it and it is running the latest AirDroid.

Now I have several problems:
- Worst problem is that the logic of flagging of new messages is REVERSED. That is, when the phone receives a new message, AirDroid (Web) does not put the little red dot next to it to show that it is a new message. And similarly, when I send a message from my PC on AirDroid (Web), it has the dot next to it on my Phone as it thinks the message I sent from Airdroid is a NEW MESSAGE!!

- Secondly, when I send messages to multiple recipients on AirDroid (Web) it is slow as hell! Takes 10 minutes to go through 50 contacts. On my crappy old SGE it was instantaneous.

- Finally, I get a lot of connection dropouts with this phone.

So basically, there is something about this phone that AirDroid does not like..But I like Airdroid.

So please.... HELP!! I need it on a daily basis!!

Thx
P
ArtBakeDist
Lillian Admin

Re: Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) .. not an improvement

Dear Mr Droid,

Until recently I was using AirDroid with my old Samsung Galaxy Express (old phone) which was using Jellybean. The phone was a piece of crap BUT it worked flawlessly with Airdroid.

Now I have purchased a new phone. SG J1(2016) running 5.1.1

I have everything up to date on it and it is running the latest AirDroid.

Now I have several problems:
- Worst problem is that the logic of flagging of new messages is REVERSED. That is, when the phone receives a new message, AirDroid (Web) does not put the little red dot next to it to show that it is a new message. And similarly, when I send a message from my PC on AirDroid (Web), it has the dot next to it on my Phone as it thinks the message I sent from Airdroid is a NEW MESSAGE!!

- Secondly, when I send messages to multiple recipients on AirDroid (Web) it is slow as hell! Takes 10 minutes to go through 50 contacts. On my crappy old SGE it was instantaneous.

- Finally, I get a lot of connection dropouts with this phone.

So basically, there is something about this phone that AirDroid does not like..But I like Airdroid.

So please.... HELP!! I need it on a daily basis!!

Thx
P

Hi, That is weird...
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 24