SMS is delivered, but not stored inside device

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:36 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
mforbak
OP

SMS is delivered, but not stored inside device

I have Huawei P9 dual sim running on Android 7. I have the following problem

When I am trying to send SMS using web interface, it write me sending...and this is all. After refresh, the message is nowhere....I cannot find it using web interface and also it is not available from mobile phone SMS app (the message not exists). It looks, nothing is sent...but the message is correctly delivered to other side (just not exists / not stored on mobile). This is for me a big problem, because I cannot see what I have sent..and also I cannot see the message report (if it was delivered and so on)

Another smaller problem is, I cannot select which SIM should be used for sending the message (the SIM in slot 1 is used automatically, but it should be nice if I can select what I want)
mforbak
Lillian Admin

Re: SMS is delivered, but not stored inside device

I have Huawei P9 dual sim running on Android 7. I have the following problem

When I am trying to send SMS using web interface, it write me sending...and this is all. After refresh, the message is nowhere....I cannot find it using web interface and also it is not available from mobile phone SMS app (the message not exists). It looks, nothing is sent...but the message is correctly delivered to other side (just not exists / not stored on mobile). This is for me a big problem, because I cannot see what I have sent..and also I cannot see the message report (if it was delivered and so on)

Another smaller problem is, I cannot select which SIM should be used for sending the message (the SIM in slot 1 is used automatically, but it should be nice if I can select what I want)

Hi,

1. Kindly note that upgrading sms sent by non-default apps are decided by the phone system, but Huawei restricts upgrading the sms sent by the non-defalut apps to the phone. That's why the new sms doesn't show on the phone, thus it can not be synced to AirDroid. Sorry that we can not do much about that for now. :(

2. Selecting which SIM card to send on AirDroid is not available for now. But it is often sent by the first SIM and you may set which SIM card to be the first one you would like. Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 23