Recover old files

Wed May 20, 2015 6:33 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
OP

Recover old files

Is there a way to recover old files transfered from my phone to my computer with airdroid?
Because i deleted them by mistake both from pc and phone.Are those files stored somewhere? Help me plz
y likes this post.
Mardohl

Re: Recover old files

Is there a way to recover old files transfered from my phone to my computer with airdroid?
Because i deleted them by mistake both from pc and phone.Are those files stored somewhere? Help me plz 

Sorry this feature is not supported for the time being. You might look for a 3rd party app for that. Thanks.
Coffee
Admin

If you have a backup on your phone, just recover from the backup file. If you don't have a backup, you can use an android data recovery app to recover lost data from your phone directly.
mora+think

I uninstalled the Android app from my phone because when I upgraded to Windows 10, I was no longer able to transfer music through the app. Now, all the music I previously transferred is gone. How can I get it back?
Laur

I uninstalled the Android app from my phone because when I upgraded to Windows 10, I was no longer able to transfer music through the app. Now, all the music I previously transferred is gone. How can I get it back?

Hi,

Would you please check the transferred history and see where the files are saved? Then you can find those files:)

Md Kanak likes this post.
Lillian
Admin

It's saved on my PC under music tools.
Laur

Take it easy.Here, I'd love to recommend you Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, which can help recover lost files on android phone with simple operations. By working it, your data can be restored without any loss.
Ebaasd

find all the best recovery software or apps to find visit https://alternativeso.com
jejjy123

Cartoon HD is the best app I have come across in recent years. It is heartening to note that these apps are free of cost and also give us the best offers without any cost.
In today's Internet, it is essential to note that nothing is gratis. For more details check the process of download Cartoon for iOS
philip190

After a long time, the lost files would be overwritten by some newly added data. But you can also have a try of some data recovery programs, some android recovery apps can scan phone data and recover lost files.
jasdaller
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21795 posts

5985 threads

Members: 128778

Latest Member: Desmond

Online: 1