Regular SMS messages not group messagesquestion

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:52 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
chicdsv
OP

Regular SMS messages not group messages

Hi, can you tell me why all the text messages are not syncing? These are regular sms messages not group messages. I am missing a ton of them. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and HTC U11. I have the premium service, so I am kind of upset that I am paying for this but only getting half or less than what I should be seeing. Any help would be appreciated.
chicdsv
shred1894

Re: Regular SMS messages not group messages

I'm having the same issue. I'm also a premium person who is a touch disappointed...
shred1894
Niki Admin

I'm having the same issue. I'm also a premium person who is a touch disappointed...
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry that so far group message is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
bardgd

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry that so far group message is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
All my children and grandchildren use a group to communicate and I would like to be able to be in it
bardgd
Niki Admin

All my children and grandchildren use a group to communicate and I would like to be able to be in it

OK, thank you for your answer.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
JT

{Hi, can you tell me why all the text messages are not syncing? These are regular sms messages not group messages. I am missing a ton of them. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and HTC U11. I have the premium service, so I am kind of upset that I am paying for this but only getting half or less than what I should be seeing. Any help would be appreciated.}

I'm having the same issue with my Note 8, not a lot a REGULAR messages are syncing. I want to go with the premium service, but not if it doesn't sync all my text messages, thanks.
JT
Niki Admin

{Hi, can you tell me why all the text messages are not syncing? These are regular sms messages not group messages. I am missing a ton of them. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and HTC U11. I have the premium service, so I am kind of upset that I am paying for this but only getting half or less than what I should be seeing. Any help would be appreciated.}

I'm having the same issue with my Note 8, not a lot a REGULAR messages are syncing. I want to go with the premium service, but not if it doesn't sync all my text messages, thanks.
Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

Would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on Jan 21, then please forward files named by 20180121 to us.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 33