Backupquestion

Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:44 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
Vic
OP

Backup

I just paid for the premium account. And when I want to backup the videos it says phone and computer have to be in the same network... They are in the same network. Yesterday before the upgrade I backup my photos without a problem, and I haven't changed any configuration.
Vic
Niki Admin

Re: Backup

I just paid for the premium account. And when I want to backup the videos it says phone and computer have to be in the same network... They are in the same network. Yesterday before the upgrade I backup my photos without a problem, and I haven't changed any configuration.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to following the steps to check if you are in Local Connection Mode:

(1) For Windows user, press “Win + R” to open Run command box, and run “cmd.exe”:

(2) Type ping + IP (e.g. ping 192.168.20.60) and press Enter to see your ping output:

Read the summary of output:

All packets received and the trip time is short: Your device and PC are over same network, and network is stable.

Some packets lost or the trip time is long: Though your device and PC are over same network, the network is unstable. In this case, the connection mode is probably Remote Connection Mode. Try to connect again.

All packets lost: Your device and PC are not in the same network. Reboot the router or ask for help from network admin.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 32