voice with camera

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:36 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
dani
OP

voice with camera

Dear sir

if we will open my mobile camera so how can we look at this with voice?
2 people like this post.
dani
alfoldy

Re: voice with camera

My guess is that you're not able to hear what is happening in the background, only see. I'm having the same issue whenever I open the camera feature in Airdroid. It's unfortunate, too. That would make a world of difference.
alfoldy
Niki Admin

Dear sir

if we will open my mobile camera so how can we look at this with voice?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry that so far camera around with voice is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

My guess is that you're not able to hear what is happening in the background, only see. I'm having the same issue whenever I open the camera feature in Airdroid. It's unfortunate, too. That would make a world of difference.

We'll have an internal discussion about it.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
cris

Hi,

We are sorry that so far camera around with voice is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

I can imagine a feature like this working as a babysitter, I would left my cellphone in the bedroom to check if the baby is crying, Left it in my room to see and hear what people are doing in my absence.
cris
Niki Admin

I can imagine a feature like this working as a babysitter, I would left my cellphone in the bedroom to check if the baby is crying, Left it in my room to see and hear what people are doing in my absence.
Hi,

We'll have an internal discussion about it and any development, we will let you know.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Md Babu

Hi Ami Md babu hossain
Md Babu
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads