Premium

Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:02 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
Akarion
OP

Premium

Hello,I've just purchased AirDroid Premium, but I don't see the features which I can use.
Like, I tried to unlock Screen, but it didn't take a picture.
I've tried to call from Computer, I mean like Remote. But didn't work either.
Can you help me and tell me how to use Premium Features, please?
Best Wishes,
Giorgi Khazhalia
Akarion
Cierra33L

Title

Premium does not give any options how to use, I can't find any place to click, AirDriod takes me all the time back to pay more money. Weard.
Cierra33L
ARob031997

Title

i purchased premium acct. as well thinking i could make,or answer a phone call from desktop app using headset from computer. seems a little misleading if this is not the case. its exactly why i paid for premium.
ARob031997
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused.
@maddmaxx
AirDroid now do not support making calls with PC's mic and speaker. you can initiate a call directly from the web desktop, but you still have to process the phone call on the device. Our team will work on this and try to support making calls directly with PC's mic and speaker.

@randiguro
You may sign in to web.airdroid.com and click "Premium" icon, you'll then see the privileges of Premium users.

@Akarion
Sorry for the late reply.
1. To use Intruder feature, you should set "Lost Mode" in "Find Phone" first. If you've enabled "Find Phone", then you may try to enter a wrong 4 digit password (your device should be connected to network). A photo will be taken and stored in "Find Phone" > "Intruder" for 2 weeks.

2. Sorry that AirDroid now do not support making calls with computer. You can initiate a phone call on the web desktop. But you still have to process the call on your Android device. Our team will work on this and try to support making calls with computer.
LVHAlfons
CharissaW

Title

How do I set up Airdroid to take picture of people trying to access my phone?
CharissaW
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny

Online: 23