Photos taken when someone enters an incorrect password

Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:00 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
NStarr
OP

Photos taken when someone enters an incorrect password

Where are the photos stored when someone enters an incorrect password and their photo is taken?
NStarr
GraceFowl

Title

I have tried searching in various files but have not found photos that were being taken when the incorrect password was entered, can someone assist where these pics can be found.
GraceFowl
LVHAlfons

Title

@NStarr
The "Intruder" feature is only for Premium users. If you are a Premium user, you may find the photos of the intruder by:1. Sign in to AirDroid desktop: web.airdroid.com
2. Click "Find Phone", enter your AirDroid password, and then click the black box on the upper left. You'll see some features of Find Phone.
3. Click "Intruder", you'll see the photos who tried to unlock your device but failed.
LVHAlfons
nunofilipedias

Title

I think NStarr means where on the phone itself (what folder/file on the internal storage) are the pictures stored?
nunofilipedias
LVHAlfons

Title

@slater
The photo of intruder will not be saved neither on your device nor the computer for the moment. You can only see the photos of intruder in "Find Phone" > "Intruder".
LVHAlfons
AndyRRGS

Title

how can I delete the photos of intruders saved to my airdroid account? All of the pictures are of me and I'd rather just delete them...
AndyRRGS
LVHAlfons

Title

AirDroid now do not support deleting the photos of the intruders. But the photos of intruders will be saved only for 20 days and will be deleted after 20 days. So you don't have to delete them by yourself.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 26