Multiple Devices

Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:53 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
Stuey1221
OP

Multiple Devices

Hi All,
This has probably being brought up before but is it possible to use multiple android devices on the same account?

If not, is this in the development pipeline?
Stuey1221
LVHAlfons

Title

AirDroid now do not support multi-device.
But our team are busy developing this and will add this feature as soon as possible.
LVHAlfons
etyszko

Title

I would also love this feature (I have a tablet and phone)
etyszko
ShastaCru

Title

Another vote/ bump for this! Every time you change devices it's sign out, sign in, force the other device to sign out, and receive an email before you can send a message. Surely that's not necessary!
ShastaCru
LVHAlfons

Title

@Tunisia
Sorry for the inconvenience this have caused.
You may unsubscribe those emails if you want. And AirDroid will support multiple device soon.

If you have any ideas, please let us know :)
LVHAlfons
princyarora

Title

Can I use airdroid from one smart phone to another ? I want to leave one of my decomisioned phones at home for security camera connected to wifi and use my in service phone to monitor whats in front of the others camera ? So far I cant bring up the IR code on my in service phone.
princyarora
LVHAlfons

Title

@jimmyk
You may have a try. Theoretically, it should work. But some features might not work as expected since we haven't adapt between AirDroid and web browser of phone.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions :)
LVHAlfons
themanoftheman

Title

I have successfully, or at least "successful" in terms of how much I've tested, been able to launch airdroid on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1) in a browser and connect with my S3 just like I was using my laptop.
themanoftheman
LVHAlfons

Title

@Orallo,
You can simply sign in to your new phone with your existing AirDroid account (You account will be signed out on the old phone). If the issue remains, please let us know.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 43