Where do files go after you transfer them from desktop?

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:39 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

stevefink
OP

Where do files go after you transfer them from desktop?

Hey all,
New to AirDroid. I just dragged a screenshot I took from my desktop over to Toolbox > File. Curious, how do I locate this file now on my Android?

If it helps I'm using 4.3 HTC One.

Thanks.
stevefink

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

cvika

Title

I'm pretty sure it goes to the "sdcard/airdroid/upload" directory on your phone. A lot of phones don't come with file system viewer tools nowadays though. You may have to download a 3rd party file manager app, like the one suggested by Airdroid on the "Recommends" tab when you run the app from your phone.
cvika

Notice:

cvika

Title

Upon closer inspection, I just realized that AirDroid itself comes with a nifty little "Files" icon on the "Tools" tab which lets you look at the files on your phone. That'd be just as good or better than getting a third party app.
cvika

Notice:

LVHAlfons

Title

@stevefink

The screenshot will be sent to SD Card/airdroid/upload. You can see the pic below. And "SD Card/airdroid/upload" is a clickable link :)

@mgsfan,

Thanks for your help :)

@dcwbis

Sorry that the files you upload via toolbox can only be sent to SD Card/airdroid/upload, and AirDroid now do not support changing this. We've gathered your feature request and reported this to our team and will try to make this changeable in future updates :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26317 posts

7491 threads

Members: 191859

Latest Member: adriellyplima

Online: 1