Failed to send message

Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:47 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
HalinQuincy
OP

Failed to send message

First thing I tried doesn't work. Have a ZTE Valet phone w/ Android 4.1 & PC w/ Win8.1. logged in and connected. composed messed, hit enter and get interface message "Failed to send". This is true in the mirror app and the browser interface. What gives here?
If the basic stuff doesn't work on the free version, do you really expect anyone to pony up $20 for the paid version?
I tried a search on the "Failed to send" message and just turned up results for "send". USELESS.
The actual interface is so minimalist one is forced to experiment to figure out what to do to accomplish the task. Same is true for your "Help" .
I'm an old f*rt with bricklayer hands and bad eyesight so I'm a prime candidate for this type of software IF it actually works and has decent self help. I don't want to be asking a question and waiting for a reply every time I go to use this thing.
HalinQuincy
Vali Serbanut

Re: Failed to send message

Same here... This Airdroid seemed a good alternative to the stupid Samsung Kies Air (that works only on old droids), but in the past two hours, basically I've been hitting only dead-ends and bugs.
Vali Serbanut
Coffee Admin

Re: Failed to send message

Can you tell me where you tried to send SMS but failed? AirDroid Win/Mac or Web? Reply or send a new SMS? And this issue happens all the time? Can you attach some screenshots? Thanks.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235446

Latest Member: Ebru İbis

Online: 41