Recover old files

Wed May 20, 2015 6:33 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
Mardohl
OP

Recover old files

Is there a way to recover old files transfered from my phone to my computer with airdroid?
Because i deleted them by mistake both from pc and phone.Are those files stored somewhere? Help me plz
y likes this post.
Mardohl
Coffee Admin

Re: Recover old files

Is there a way to recover old files transfered from my phone to my computer with airdroid?
Because i deleted them by mistake both from pc and phone.Are those files stored somewhere? Help me plz 

Sorry this feature is not supported for the time being. You might look for a 3rd party app for that. Thanks.
Coffee
Admin
mora+think

If you have a backup on your phone, just recover from the backup file. If you don't have a backup, you can use an android data recovery app to recover lost data from your phone directly.
mora+think
Laur

I uninstalled the Android app from my phone because when I upgraded to Windows 10, I was no longer able to transfer music through the app. Now, all the music I previously transferred is gone. How can I get it back?
Laur
Lillian Admin

I uninstalled the Android app from my phone because when I upgraded to Windows 10, I was no longer able to transfer music through the app. Now, all the music I previously transferred is gone. How can I get it back?

Hi,

Would you please check the transferred history and see where the files are saved? Then you can find those files:)

Md Kanak likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
Laur

It's saved on my PC under music tools.
Laur
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads