I can send messages via AirDroid, but they disappear....

Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:15 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
daniel
OP

I can send messages via AirDroid, but they disappear....

Hello.

I recently got a Huawei Honor 7 and installed AirDroid on it a few days ago. I have not been having a blast with this application yet (I had it on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and loved it).

My problem is with texting. I can send a textmessage from both the webb and the Windows applikation, but when restart AirDroid, or open the sms-conversation on my phone, the message isn't there. Is there something I do wrong? Is it my phone, or is it AirDroid?

I've checked all the settings and permissions is no problems, AirDroid can use my phone "freely".

Thanks! :)
Daria likes this post.
daniel
Coffee Admin

Re: I can send messages via AirDroid, but they disappear....

Hi,

This is a known bug and we're still looking into this. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. :(
Coffee
Admin
Daria

daniel wrote:Hello.

I recently got a Huawei Honor 7 and installed AirDroid on it a few days ago. I have not been having a blast with this application yet (I had it on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and loved it).

My problem is with texting. I can send a textmessage from both the webb and the Windows applikation, but when restart AirDroid, or open the sms-conversation on my phone, the message isn't there. Is there something I do wrong? Is it my phone, or is it AirDroid?

I've checked all the settings and permissions is no problems, AirDroid can use my phone "freely".

Thanks! :)

Hi i have huawei honor 7 too.
Can u please help mi? I haven't connection pc to my device. I tried everything. I do test and works good but still haven't connection. I want connect with web browser and in phone have network connection. i dont wont connect with wi fi. Maybe huawei has some protect settings?
in this link is my problem
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947&start=90
Daria
jensrobot

I saw a reply in here for the same question. Reply was something like this:
Problem is with Huawai, some sort of security setting. Airdroid team has contacted them for a resolve, but no reply
jensrobot
Daria

Its very stressful problem to me. On samsung galaxy 3 works very good. But on Huawei Honor 7 not. I think it samothing wrong with settings on device
Daria
ichthyosaurus

Same problem with Honor 8.
ichthyosaurus
Niki Admin

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

This problem is Huawei's problem,now have no solution.

Sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 27