Can't see External SD Card Android 6.0

Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:30 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
Riccardo Conti
OP

Can't see External SD Card Android 6.0

Hello, I have a Huawei P8 with Android 6.0 installed. When I use AirDroid I can't see my external MicroSD.

I have already tried all the instructions I found on the forum, but the app AirDroid does not see the external MicroSD.

I use AirDroid 3.1.6. Already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but didn't work. Can someone help me please?
Riccardo Conti
Coffee Admin

Re: Can't see External SD Card Android 6.0

Hello, I have a Huawei P8 with Android 6.0 installed. When I use AirDroid I can't see my external MicroSD.

I have already tried all the instructions I found on the forum, but the app AirDroid does not see the external MicroSD.

I use AirDroid 3.1.6. Already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but didn't work. Can someone help me please?

Hi,

Have you told AirDroid the right path of extSD? More details: [Help & FAQ] How to Manage Files Saved to External SD Card on Android 5.0+?
Coffee
Admin
Riccardo Conti

Hi,

Have you told AirDroid the right path of extSD? More details: [Help & FAQ] How to Manage Files Saved to External SD Card on Android 5.0+?

hello, i have tried but unfortunetely it didn't work.

I go in Files > SD Card but:

- i can't see the popup
- i can't tap the menu icon and i can't tap SELECT “SD card” at the bottom

If i try to change path of the external SD card, i can't see the SD Card
Riccardo Conti
Riccardo Conti

No one can help me?
Riccardo Conti
Arno Nymos

Android 6.0 needs additional code in AirDroid to grant access to the external "SD CARD", so the user has to confirm the access at least once for the application. There is no known way to get it working, until devs are doing the described, additional code for it. The way accessing the external "SD CARD" simply went to a complete other direction at Marshmallow (Android 6.0).

@Riccardo: With "SD CARD", you won't get into your external one. You need to have the button for it separately. So until the devs don't fix it for Android 6.0, it won't work. Simple.
Arno Nymos
Kevin Cruz

Android 6.0 necesita un código adicional en AirDroid para otorgar acceso a la "TARJETA SD" externa, por lo que el usuario debe confirmar el acceso al menos una vez para la aplicación. No hay forma conocida de hacerlo funcionar, hasta que los desarrolladores estén haciendo el código adicional descrito para ello. La forma de acceder a la "TARJETA SD" externa simplemente tomó otra dirección completa en Marshmallow (Android 6.0).

@Riccardo: con "SD CARD", no entrarás en la externa. Necesitas tener el botón para eso por separado. Entonces, hasta que los desarrolladores no lo arreglen para Android 6.0, no funcionará. Sencillo.
Ah tengo el mismo problema y tengo lo mismo android 6.0
Kevin Cruz
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 26