Can't upload or manage files in External SD Card (Android 6.0.1)

Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:14 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Inácio Pestana
OP

Can't upload or manage files in External SD Card (Android 6.0.1)

I'm running Marshmallow 6.0.1 (AOSP) in my Samsung Grand Duos (i9082L).
I add the external SD manually and it it visible but is not identified in the upper right menu (web.airdroid.com). I can see the content but I cant manage or upload files directly to it.

Is it an known issue for AOSP 6.0.1? Is there already a solution? Sorry for the English
donradlauer likes this post.
Inácio Pestana

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Rinoa

Re: Can't upload or manage files in External SD Card (Android 6.0.1)

Inácio Pestana wrote:I'm running Marshmallow 6.0.1 (AOSP) in my Samsung Grand Duos (i9082L).
I add the external SD manually and it it visible but is not identified in the upper right menu (web.airdroid.com). I can see the content but I cant manage or upload files directly to it.

Is it an known issue for AOSP 6.0.1? Is there already a solution? Sorry for the English

Same here :(

Adnroid 6.0.1, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Rinoa

Notice:

ratacit

Re: Can't upload or manage files in External SD Card (Android 6.0.1)

same here on Galaxy S7. rather annoying. any solutions?

edit to add that the card was not visible and i had to add it manually. also noticed that if i uninstall the app then re-install it works for a short while. once i disconnect and then later try to use it again same issue... can not manage the files on the card
ratacit
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26265 posts

7439 threads

Members: 189740

Latest Member: MY DROID

Online: 1