Problem with connecting

Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:14 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
mroger
OP

Problem with connecting

So i have asus k00r with broken touchscreen and half-broken mini-usb keyboard (guys, why the heck your app is completly numb to keyboards? I mean to arrows+enter, it simply do not see any of it). I installed airdroid through pc googleplay. I can`t log in because i can`t input email and password, so only opinion is direct connect. I disabled confirmation because i simply can`t tap it (and it`s blind to keyboard). With first launch after tablet reboot i can access it through browser, but when i try to do something it`s instantly looses connection and then i can`t reconnect - not through same page, not through reloading it - it says that connection is rejected by device (while device should autoconfirm any incoming connection). What can i do here?
mroger
Lillian Admin

Re: Problem with connecting

So i have asus k00r with broken touchscreen and half-broken mini-usb keyboard (guys, why the heck your app is completly numb to keyboards? I mean to arrows+enter, it simply do not see any of it). I installed airdroid through pc googleplay. I can`t log in because i can`t input email and password, so only opinion is direct connect. I disabled confirmation because i simply can`t tap it (and it`s blind to keyboard). With first launch after tablet reboot i can access it through browser, but when i try to do something it`s instantly looses connection and then i can`t reconnect - not through same page, not through reloading it - it says that connection is rejected by device (while device should autoconfirm any incoming connection). What can i do here?

Hi, Would you please log in web.airdroid.com with QR code for a try?
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 28