Cant connect with USB Cablequestion

Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:51 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
tonybunn
OP

Cant connect with USB Cable

Hi, I have AirDroid working fine on my 5.1 smartwatch and want to use AirMirror - the problem is my USB Connection is not working only charging. i think the USB is element is defective. Is there a way I can activate mirror without the connect to PC by cable step. I have switched the watch into USB debug mode, but without the USB working I'm stuck. Can anyone help? Thanks.
tonybunn
Lillian Admin

Re: Cant connect with USB Cable

Hi, I have AirDroid working fine on my 5.1 smartwatch and want to use AirMirror - the problem is my USB Connection is not working only charging. i think the USB is element is defective. Is there a way I can activate mirror without the connect to PC by cable step. I have switched the watch into USB debug mode, but without the USB working I'm stuck. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Hi, you may need to switch the USB mode from "only charging" to MTP mode so that AirDroid can detect the phone.
Two methods are availabe to use AirMirror: one is USB debugging, the other is root the device. You may check this post about that: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15843
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235048

Latest Member: theahmadloupc12

Online: 17