payment

Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:19 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
muafak
OP

payment

dear sir/madam
i been tried to make a payment for ur program but the only option that i found it in the website is pay throw the paypal and i have issue with that bcuz i dont have any account there ,, then there is any another way to do it ?
best regards
muafak
Lillian Admin

Re: payment

dear sir/madam
i been tried to make a payment for ur program but the only option that i found it in the website is pay throw the paypal and i have issue with that bcuz i dont have any account there ,, then there is any another way to do it ?
best regards
Hi dear,

We are glad to inform you that AirDroid now is supportive of making payment via Google Play on mobile phone for Premium service. (Requested AirDroid v 3.2.1.1+)
Steps:
Account > Go Premium > Buy
Could you please give it a try?

Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
Lillian
Admin
muafak

mrs lillian ,, my problem is with paying at paypal.. i dont have account there and ur website show e that only the way to pay for the premium is with paypal ,, i need ur help to give me another way to make the payment
best regards
muafak
Lillian Admin

mrs lillian ,, my problem is with paying at paypal.. i dont have account there and ur website show e that only the way to pay for the premium is with paypal ,, i need ur help to give me another way to make the payment
best regards

Hi, would you please try to make a payment on AirDroid on your phone? Then you can pay with Google payment. And you need to have Google play account on your phone
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235452

Latest Member: Lenjaan

Online: 39