The account on the device should never expire

Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:41 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
mocart096
OP

The account on the device should never expire

Hello, there was a old topic on old forum related account expiration on android devices. http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/12196/the-account-on-the-device-should-never-expire

Is this solved ? I`m trying to contol my android mini PC using airdroid and today morning I recived same note related account expiration. Android PC is run by Kitkat 4.4.4 and rooted now.

can you let me know is there any way to prevent account expiration for kitkat devices ?
mocart096
Lillian Admin

Re: The account on the device should never expire

Hello, there was a old topic on old forum related account expiration on android devices. http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/12196/the-account-on-the-device-should-never-expire

Is this solved ? I`m trying to contol my android mini PC using airdroid and today morning I recived same note related account expiration. Android PC is run by Kitkat 4.4.4 and rooted now.

can you let me know is there any way to prevent account expiration for kitkat devices ?
Hi,
Sorry for the inconevnience that has caused.
Would you please send us a screenshot of the error msg related to the account expiration for troubleshooting?

And the AirDroid account signed in on the device so that we can check it for you

THX
Lillian
Admin
mocart096

Please find attached screen from my device. Currently I did register this device one again so probably you will see it on my trusted devices list now.
Account name available on screen.

mocart096
Lillian Admin

Please find attached screen from my device. Currently I did register this device one again so probably you will see it on my trusted devices list now.
Account name available on screen.

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/air_droid_account_exp.jpg[/sizeimg]

Hi,thank you for providing screenshot.

Would you please tell us how often does this issue appear? And how many days is the account on your device expired again?

And please make sure that you do not change anything of your account on PC or web.airdroid.com or www.airdroid.com/account, such as changing the email address, or the password would cause the account log out on the phone.
Lillian
Admin
mocart096

Hi,
thanks for replaying my posts. I hard to say for me how often it`s happen because mini PC is installed on my drone and due bad weather I did`t perform any tests. Today morning I was trying to attempt device to make some configuration changes and again my account is expired.
mocart096
Lillian Admin

Hi,
thanks for replaying my posts. I hard to say for me how often it`s happen because mini PC is installed on my drone and due bad weather I did`t perform any tests. Today morning I was trying to attempt device to make some configuration changes and again my account is expired.

Hi, Our developers are looking into this issue.
Would you please keep an eye on the exact time when the account gets expired on your phone and see if there is any pattern or rules?
And we will keep updated when there is anything new about this issue. Please feel free to share with us about your discoveries.
Lillian
Admin
mocart096

Today, there is December 5th. I did`n run device since my last post and I`m logged out from service again.
"Start service on launch" option is again "on" and software force me to login again. It`s look like airdroid do not keep me authorized for a long time when device is off without power. Maybe that can be a problem.... I do not keep Android TV connected to power for a long time. When I`m running it i plug in device to external battery and boot system that was not powered for a long of time. I do not have any new discoveries ...
mocart096
Lillian Admin

Today, there is December 5th. I did`n run device since my last post and I`m logged out from service again.
"Start service on launch" option is again "on" and software force me to login again. It`s look like airdroid do not keep me authorized for a long time when device is off without power. Maybe that can be a problem.... I do not keep Android TV connected to power for a long time. When I`m running it i plug in device to external battery and boot system that was not powered for a long of time. I do not have any new discoveries ...

Hello, Thank you for clarifying the issue.
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
mocart096

HI Lillian, Report was send today and please let me know if more details are required from my side.
BTW . Today I was trying to login again and account is expired also.

Regards,
Lillian likes this post.
mocart096
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235017

Latest Member: fff

Online: 7