Download photos as camera.zip Not Working

Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:32 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
OP

Download photos as camera.zip Not Working

Thanks Airdroid for I can download all photos on my Android phone to my computer. But when I extract them each photos shows same error message :

"Loading ‘photo_name.jpg’ failed
Loading meta information failed."

If I download a video or photo one by one it's OK

Thanks for replying
kmchen

Re: Download photos as camera.zip Not Working

Thanks Airdroid for I can download all photos on my Android phone to my computer. But when I extract them each photos shows same error message :

Thanks for replying

Hi~

That's weird...

Would you please change another browser and see if it would be different?

And would youmind sending us a screenshot of the error message so that we can check?

THX
Lillian
Admin

lillian wrote:

Thanks for replying
Hi~

That's weird...

Would you please change another browser and see if it would be different?

And would youmind sending us a screenshot of the error message so that we can check?

THX
Thanks for replying. Here is a screen shot of what happens. You see that I succefuly connected to the phone and downloaded a set of photos as zip archive file that I then uncompressed on my computer. But when I click on any photo I
capture.jpg
capture.jpg
get the error message mentioned.
This happens whatever firefox or chrome navigators I use.
Here is a discussion on the same problem since 2011 without solved answer: http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/24/invalid-zip-after-export
I'm a web developper. Perhaps can I help giving you more details about system contexts ?
kmchen

And Then ? Seems that Android support can't help on this. I'll try to compress photos with another application
kmchen

Did it with androZip and it worked !
kmchen

Filters are superb, as well as fun, methods enhance your Snaps. snapchatonlinelogine Snapchat motivates artists as well as developers to utilize.
Ewan99

its main web site. When the installer documents is downloaded and install, https://itubedownloadappz.com Once the application opens up in the BlueStacks, you'll discover.
John77

Be asked to validate your email address, so confirm it and snapchat sign up Your login will certainly commonly be needed times.
Lucille215
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21072 posts

5713 threads

Members: 121743

Latest Member: barry

Online: 1