AirMirror request cable connectionquestion

Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:40 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
Peter Nguyen
OP

AirMirror request cable connection

Dear
I can remote my Android phone with AirMirror by wifi or 3G
But everytimes I restart or reboot my device, AirMirror need connect by cable to access my device. How to make AirMirror remember my device(without request cable connection) ?
Thanks and have a nice day
Best Regards
Peter
Peter Nguyen
Lillian Admin

Re: AirMirror request cable connection

Dear
I can remote my Android phone with AirMirror by wifi or 3G
But everytimes I restart or reboot my device, AirMirror need connect by cable to access my device. How to make AirMirror remember my device(without request cable connection) ?
Best Regards
Peter

Hi Peter,

Kindly note that the AirMirror service has been shut down when you reboot the phone, thus you need to do the USB debugging again to reactivate AirMirror service to make it work.

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. This is the only way yo make AirMirror work on non-rooted Android device. If the phone has rooted, then one does not need to do the USB debugging again even after rebooting the phone
Peter Nguyen likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
Peter Nguyen

Hi Lillian :
Thanks very much for your answer.
Do you have any version of Airdroid that working like server. My mean is: when I have some setting or some update, Airrdoid or AirMirror will automatic update all to all my Android Phone clients (about 600pcs) through wifi or 3G ?
Best Regards
Peter
Peter Nguyen
Lillian Admin

Hi Lillian :
Thanks very much for your answer.
Do you have any version of Airdroid that working like server. My mean is: when I have some setting or some update, Airrdoid or AirMirror will automatic update all to all my Android Phone clients (about 600pcs) through wifi or 3G ?
Best Regards
Peter

Hi Peter,
Sorry that we do not have such a version for now:(
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts