Permanently Disable AirMirror Keyboard or Create Option to On And Off Keyboard Manually.question

Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:38 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
suporte
OP

Permanently Disable AirMirror Keyboard or Create Option to On And Off Keyboard Manually.

I would like to know if there is an option to permanently deactivate the airmirror keyboard.

My suggestion is to create this option or a button to manually enable and disable the keyboard whenever I want.

It turns out that a popup appears on the cell phone stating that the airdroid keyboard is ready when I touch my finger in a message field on my cell phone.

Ideally, this popup should only appear when I type something in the Airmirror message field on the PC or else I have an option to disable the airdroid keyboard and activate only when I wanted to.

Another suggestion would be to remove this ready keyboard message that appears in the message field of the phone, because if I am typing through the PC there is no need for this information to appear on the phone.

Or, the ready keyboard message could appear in the phone only when I type something in the airmirror message field on the PC, not in the phone.

Thank you !
Joseph
Diaz87 likes this post.
suporte
Diaz87

Re: Permanently Disable AirMirror Keyboard or Create Option to On And Off Keyboard Manually.

hello friends a question I'm happy if I achieved airdroid and an airMirror is missing ??
Diaz87
Sapoya

Re: Permanently Disable AirMirror Keyboard or Create Option to On And Off Keyboard Manually.

Suporte
Hello, I have the same concern, and send a message to the program support and they tell me that this option can not be modified, it only remains to activate and deactivate it manually, it is annoying because as you say you have to be activated and deactivating that option every Once airmirror is used, if you have any request please advise, greetings.
Sapoya
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235024

Latest Member: d

Online: 31