I wanted to buy just for one month and the website have charge me for 12 months. Help !!

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:20 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
TurismoEnJupiter
OP

I wanted to buy just for one month and the website have charge me for 12 months. Help !!

Hey I have bought AirDroid for one month (I needed only for one month and you have charged me for the month + 1 entire year, please cancel the year. I don't have money for paying that, it's going to break my latinamerican way of life. It's too much for me so please calcel my charge for the year and I just want to use it for one month
TurismoEnJupiter
Niki Admin

Re: I wanted to buy just for one month and the website have charge me for 12 months. Help !!

Hey I have bought AirDroid for one month (I needed only for one month and you have charged me for the month + 1 entire year, please cancel the year. I don't have money for paying that, it's going to break my latinamerican way of life. It's too much for me so please calcel my charge for the year and I just want to use it for one month

To help us process your refund request securely, please send the following information to pay@airdroid.com using your AirDroid/PayPal account email:
-----
AirDroid account email:
PayPal account you used to purchase the item:
Item need to be canceled:
-------------
After we receive the information required, we'll process the refund in 5 business days.

By the way, we would like to know which feature are you are pursuit in Airdroid and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 24