Do your program use a certain file named "mDNSResponder.exe" to connect to the internet?

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:02 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
Dan Truong
OP

Do your program use a certain file named "mDNSResponder.exe" to connect to the internet?

Greetings,
Do your program use a certain file named "mDNSResponder.exe" to connect to the internet? This file belongs to an app called Bonjour Service and appears to be related to Apple, Inc.

The reason I need to know this is because I plan to terminate and uninstall mDNSResponder.exe (I'm not a fan of Apple products) UNLESS it is a vital component that is needed for Airdroid to function properly.

Thank you,
Dan Truong
Dan Truong
Niki Admin

Re: Do your program use a certain file named "mDNSResponder.exe" to connect to the internet?

Greetings,
Do your program use a certain file named "mDNSResponder.exe" to connect to the internet? This file belongs to an app called Bonjour Service and appears to be related to Apple, Inc.

The reason I need to know this is because I plan to terminate and uninstall mDNSResponder.exe (I'm not a fan of Apple products) UNLESS it is a vital component that is needed for Airdroid to function properly.

Thank you,
Dan Truong
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you don't want this file, you can uninstall desktop AirDroid and download the latest vision.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 20