Connection was interrupted.question

Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:11 am in Other Issues

page 1 / 1
YingAppto
OP

Connection was interrupted.

Hi Admin,
While I use Airdroid Web connect with my device, the connection will be interrupt, it just 3-5 mins that I can connect with my device I always have to reconnect by press reconnect button or refresh Airdroid web page for reconnect with my device again, I connect my device by use Mobile Data I don't sure this point is a root cause so what should I do for this case.
YingAppto
Niki Admin

Re: Connection was interrupted.

Hi Admin,
While I use Airdroid Web connect with my device, the connection will be interrupt, it just 3-5 mins that I can connect with my device I always have to reconnect by press reconnect button or refresh Airdroid web page for reconnect with my device again, I connect my device by use Mobile Data I don't sure this point is a root cause so what should I do for this case.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can go to Me> Setting > General > Click Keep AirDroid running in the background > Click ok

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
kristinestevart

Re: Connection was interrupted.

Discoverers of new occasions and films connections can without much of a stretch find them from this stage is extremely pleasant for this reason. Disregard asking of assistance from others and contract.
kristinestevart
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 24