Introduction

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:31 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Ryan_Administrator
OP

Introduction

Show up folks, say something about yourself!
Ryan_Administrator
airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

First :bz TomDroid from AirDroid.com
airdroidAdmin
Admin
SEO Crawler

Title

Catalin (aka DustFeather) @ kubu.roWeb Programmer (I speak eCommerce)
Newbie in developing android software (I use Eclipse & PhoneGap)
SEO Crawler
astroaaron

Title

Atrus. Technology amateur, so not very skilled, but always interrested in new techs and gadgets.
on an android Xperia X10 mini pro.
astroaaron
HowardHopkinson

Title

Hello,
My name is Turkdale and I'm a web-developer that is a big fan of Android since my first Android phone HTC Desire HD.
Rooted, flashed and installed custom rom(Cyanogenmod) on my HTC Desire HD and want to learn Java and working with Eclipse.

Advanced web-developer and computer-user.
Skilled Windows user and learning working with Linux(CentOS).

Love to help people :)

OFFTOPIC: @max63094: Can you PM me which beta of ICS you are running ? I think the version of yours is the only one with several bugs like not working camera...?
HowardHopkinson
fdaveicilabas

Title

Beta testing computer geek that's about to learn Android programming. I'm a pretty good translator too (Swedish English).
fdaveicilabas
TheScorpion

Title

Hi I'm Kaan from Turkey. I recently discovered this application and I have to say it made me very excited from the first moment I actually realize what it does. Great work!

I'm working as a PHP developer in some private sector company, I own a Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone. I also know XHTML, CSS 3.0, jQuery and lots of other stuff. :P

I can help for the project!
TheScorpion
gabriel

Title

V Checking in :) I like your app and am becoming a linux nut:).
I work in Security(physical) and use the down time to learn about things I like.
One day I plan to learn how to program my current phone is a Epic 4G touch...
gabriel
tonio_d_monio

Title

my name is Marshall.Using AirDroid on rooted Toshiba Thrive AT100 Tablet. I love using Android phones for everything but talking on them. im breaking/beta testing a HTC G1, Rooted Huweia Cricket M180, Optumus V & rooted AT100 tablet. custom kernals, themes and rom mostly but cymod testing and user and tinker when not working for Ameren UE or enjoying kids N' wife.
tonio_d_monio
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 53