What is a Premium AirDroid User?

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 pm in Other Issues

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
RalphAverbuch
OP

What is a Premium AirDroid User?

I plugged AirDroid 2 on Facebook and Twitter because I think it's a great app -- maybe the best of all time from my perspective.

Anyway, it then tells me I'm a premium user for the next 60 days... but what's the differences with a non-premium user?

Cheers

Ralph
RalphAverbuch
Karagol

Title

For me is much more important...

WHAT ARE THE COSTS FOR THE PREMIUM ACCOUNT AFTER THE 2 MONTHS??????????
No information to find on the webpage www.airdroid.com!
Karagol
Furrylover2

Title

This page tells you what a premium user gets: http://www.airdroid.com/page/share/

But I agree, we need to know the price, or it's not worth signing up.
Furrylover2
beach1215

Title

They will charge for files bigger than 100mb over 3/4g. Also you get 1gb transfer/data storage over 3/4g.
beach1215
ferasaldaajeh

Title

still no pricing on premium
ferasaldaajeh
Merk

Title

How can i get premium if i don´t use Facebook or Twitter? ô.ÓThe only network i use is Google+......
Merk
PirateOnPtree

Title

I like using this app so far, But not disclosing the cost if I use the Premium service, Something is starting to smell fishy for this service.
PirateOnPtree
amed

Title

I cannot seem to get a premium account. It leads me to log into my facebook account and then tells me it failed so I cannot get a premium account. Any other way?
amed
jpo

Title

I agree with users above.There seems to be no way to go premium than to share it on FB or Twatter. Not only is that uber-cheezy, it's bad business. I don't use either. Never mind how lame it is not to list pricing. UNINSTALLING IN 5.....4.....3.....2.....1
jpo
dharmadude72

Title

Well I am using Freemium account because I posted on Twitter, but not getting to use it as much with the connection issues. I would also like to know the pricing after two months. I guess I will get an email on it at that point. :(
dharmadude72
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235035

Latest Member: Seyar

Online: 22