Ability to change "wallpaper"

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:21 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
ralf73
OP

Ability to change "wallpaper"

is nice to see the "beach" theme everytime, but is there a way to change the wallpaper in the "screen"??
ralf73
martha

Title

If there is, it's not obvious. I would either like this ability (or make the option to change it easier to find!)
martha
Salman

Title

It would be nice to have this option like in remote desktop app. Switch on this same wallpaper as on the phone.
Salman
Moviuro

Title

I think letting people theme the software would be great you could also offer little theme market where people can share there themes there are so many android apps that do this now and all free, it would really drive this program in to a new stage as there will be some really good themes made for it, as its all images based it would not be hard to set a setting in the code to look in the sd card if setting X is enabled and setting X would be a none default file name or theme name.
Moviuro
rabacharach

Title

I agree totally. Some sort of theme ability or "match phone" option would be great!
rabacharach
scottyage6

Title

I love the AirDroid updates ~ Keep making it better and better @u@But yes, having a custom wallpaper would be awesome ~ like having a little Proxy Desktop in the cloud ~
scottyage6
Maybelle

Title

i figured as follows with greasemonkey:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24284289/how-to-change-airdroid-background-wallpaper-with-greasemonkey-script
Maybelle
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235445

Latest Member: danyar yari

Online: 17