Auto Sync/backup

Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:08 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
noingwhat
OP

Auto Sync/backup

One of the biggest features I think would revolutionize AirDroid would be the ability to automatically sync/backup your Android and your PC upon connection. Not to say this isn't already an amazing app, but I think this feature would make it 100x better. Possibly some way to scan and keep a cache on both the PC end and the Android end so the program will know what needs to be updated. Also the ability to select what to sync/backup, contacts, messages, music, videos, and custom folders. I can't imagine this not being the number 1 app on the market if this were to become a feature.
noingwhat
MastaKing

Title

You can't honestly tell me no one else thinks this would be a good idea?
MastaKing
Shyamal_indika123

Title

Yo pienso que es una muy buena idea.
Shyamal_indika123
siddakota

Title

I totally agree, an automated backup/sync feature would be amazing. something that happens automagically every time you connect the first time each day/week or something
siddakota
Khrizto

Title

I totally agree, I though to sync my music and photos with airdroid instead of doing it manually or with the htc software that requires an usb cable but I discovered that it wasn't possible, well, this should be implemented because I'm thinking about disintall the app just for that missing feauture...
Khrizto
DJL

Title

I am very much in need of this feature. This will save lot of time. In fact I will have to find a substitute or replacement if Autosync is not implemented after few more months.
DJL
LorriOcon

Title

No comments here for a while but I think this would be a big plus too, I have been looking for a way to sync photos easily and if it could be done through Airdroid it would be the best app on the planet bar none. Please add the feature if possible.
LorriOcon
violin3hemp

Title

This would be really great. In fact, I thought it did that, which is why I downloaded it in the first place. (If there was some way to write plugins I might create it myself.) Check the phone for new photos/videos/music compared to an html5 database of items downloaded and download whatever needs downloading. Probably couldn't automatically save it to the right spot, since it's a browser-based interface, so you'd still need to eventually unzip your downloads and save them to the right place. But you wouldn't need to do that immediately -- they'd stick around in your downloads folder until you were ready for them.
violin3hemp
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion and sorry for the late reply.

Sorry that AirDroid now does support backing up data. We've gathered your feature request and will try to make improvements in future updates.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny

Online: 36