Use respective app icons in notifications

Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:08 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
nparab
OP

Use respective app icons in notifications

For some notifications like from Twitter, AirDroid notifications show their icons properly. But for notifications from other apps, it shows icons different than the official icons for the app. This causes confusion as to which app the notification is from. Wouldn't it be simpler and more logical to just use the icons of the respective apps in the notifications?
nparab
Dora Admin

Re: Use respective app icons in notifications

For some notifications like from Twitter, AirDroid notifications show their icons properly. But for notifications from other apps, it shows icons different than the official icons for the app. This causes confusion as to which app the notification is from. Wouldn't it be simpler and more logical to just use the icons of the respective apps in the notifications?

Hi,sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a screenshot of it.
Dora
Admin
nparab

Attaching screenshot. It's for an app called TypeApp (an email app). Sending the official icon for app as well as the icon coming in notification. I'm facing the same problem in another app called Tapatalk but didn't manage to get screenshot. Let me know if you need it and I will send it to you. Might be that the problem is there for more apps but I haven't tested them all yet.

nparab
nparab

Here's another screenshot (for Tapatalk app notifications, which I mentioned above). One pic is for the Tapatalk app icon as seen on the Android notifications screen and the other pic is for the AirDroid notification on desktop.

nparab
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 53