Keyboard shortcuts

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:41 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
ryanpdg1
OP

Keyboard shortcuts

It'd be nice to have some keyboard shortcuts to use while on the screen. Similar to what gmail has.I'm honestly not sure how they're implemented on Gmail's site... if it's Javascript or some form of HTML5 but they work like a charm.

Maybe something like Shift+Enter for send message... Esc to close a window... some shortcut to mark all messages read... or to refresh messages.
ejoubaud likes this post.
ryanpdg1
rriefke

Title

+1. Keyboard shortcuts would greatly improve the efficiency of the app
rriefke
XRumerTest

Title

+1. I'd like to have a shortcut to switch between message recipients or conversations in the messaging window. As it stands I have to click on the name, then click back in the open dialog box. It's so exhausting! ;)
XRumerTest
DEMCook

Title

DITTO Keyboard shortcuts!! This app/service overall is 4.79 stars! and yet it is to too two inefficient to be slow inefficient mouse operation-only to be professionally productive.

Google Empire knows this.. Mozilla knows this via their almost decade old FAYT feature that makes their browser the most efficient there is for fingers home operations sans slowing down to reach for mice!

Pure keyboardists PC and data input operations have always been, conservatively speaking, three times faster than 'mouse click' operations! (I'm a rare breed of gui dependent keyboardist operator that is quite accustomed for over 15 years now to having staff gather round in awe of my multitasking speeds at client sites; all sans touching a mouse.)
DEMCook
ejoubaud

Re: Keyboard shortcuts

+1

The great perk of Airdroid is to be able to type text messages without leaving from my computer's keyboard. Being able to do so without reaching for the mouse would be ace!
ejoubaud
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 32