Real phone photo

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:10 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
VipeX
OP

Real phone photo

Would be nice if we could see real phone model photo in the browser.
VipeX
HowardHopkinson

Title

You would help the developer(s) with collecting all images of the most of all android phones and make it easier for them to rename them to an logical name like: Brand_Phone_Model.png and make the background transparant in Photoshop. Resize these images to the same size of the current phone image in AirDroid and It's for the developer*s) a little job to add this function to AirDroid in my opinion ;)
HowardHopkinson
Zack99

Re: Real phone photo

"You would help the developer(s) with collecting all images of the most of all android phones and make it easier for them to rename them to an logical name like: Brand_Phone_Model.png and make the background transparant in Photoshop. Resize these images to the same size of the current phone image in AirDroid and It's for the developer*s) a little job to add this function to AirDroid in my opinion Image"

Why choose app to do it? As far as I know, smartphone app are complicated to use in photo resize, photo signing. So the usual thing I do is applying watermark to photos in PC and transferring them to smartphone whenever I need them. So I don't see the hard to edit and signature issue in smartphone.
Zack99
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235432

Latest Member: Али Алиев

Online: 27