Background Image on AirDroid web

Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:47 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1

Do you get tired of looking at the blurry lake background image in AirDroid web?

Yeah, I wish we could mix it up a little!
(3) 100%
I don't really even notice it.
(0) 0%
Nah, it's fine the way it is.
(0) 0%

Total votes : 3
Ian Strascina
OP

Background Image on AirDroid web

I get tired of looking at that blurry lake all the time.  I was thinking you could add a "Wallpaper" icon that gave several choices for wallpaper (perhaps rotated monthly or seasonally), or provide an input to provide your own link to a web wallpaper, or upload from your desktop.
Logos likes this post.
Ian Strascina
Coffee Admin

Re: Background Image on AirDroid web

I get tired of looking at that blurry lake all the time.  I was thinking you could add a "Wallpaper" icon that gave several choices for wallpaper (perhaps rotated monthly or seasonally), or provide an input to provide your own link to a web wallpaper, or upload from your desktop. 

Sorry that's not supported yet right now. We've collected your feature request and will consider this.

For now, if you wish to change the wallpaper, this may help: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24284289/how-to-change-airdroid-background-wallpaper-with-greasemonkey-script
Logos likes this post.
Coffee
Admin
Logos

@Everyone
Does anyone have a greasemonkey script for this they can post? I cant seem to get it to work
Logos
Android

I agree. Maybe an option to remove background or chose another from list will be nice.
I like clear backgrouds, sombody like textures, sombody like blurs.
We need otions.
Android
Ian Strascina

Sorry that's not supported yet right now. We've collected your feature request and will consider this.

For now, if you wish to change the wallpaper, this may help: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24284289/how-to-change-airdroid-background-wallpaper-with-greasemonkey-script

Wow, you guys did it! Thanks a lot, that's really cool. I guess it pays to make your voice heard sometimes.
Ian Strascina
Lillian Admin

Wow, you guys did it! Thanks a lot, that's really cool. I guess it pays to make your voice heard sometimes.

Wow! You have discovered the update! Always lovely to know all our hardwork pays back! Your voices have helped improve AirDroid a lot!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235035

Latest Member: Seyar

Online: 31