Hidden files still waiting ...

Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:35 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
tpambrun

Re: hidden Files

Hi,

When this feature will be release ?? It's been a long time now...
Coffee_Administrator
April 2014
Hi all,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Manage hidden files/folders are under development.

We'll try to bring it to you asap. Please kindly stay tuned :)

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid.
tpambrun
Pi DiBi

Hidden files still waiting ...

I purchased license premium for the short term and I think many would forever, if you develop the function
of hidden files ...
Thanks.
Pi DiBi
Coffee Admin

Re: Hidden files still waiting ...

You can now manage files with AirDroid app on your phone. Go to Files on AirDroid app > SD card > Tap the overflow icon on the upper right > Show hidden.

Feel free to let us know if you need more help.
Coffee
Admin
Tony Li

You can now manage files with AirDroid app on your phone. Go to Files on AirDroid app > SD card > Tap the overflow icon on the upper right > Show hidden.

Feel free to let us know if you need more help.

Hi Coffee,

This feature is only available on the phone. But how do I access those hidden files on my computer AirDroid or web AirDroid? Is this something to be developed? Thanks
Tony Li
Coffee Admin

Hi Coffee,

This feature is only available on the phone. But how do I access those hidden files on my computer AirDroid or web AirDroid? Is this something to be developed? Thanks

A feature needed to be developed :) We'll consider adding this. Thanks for the suggestion.
Coffee
Admin
tpambrun

Hello,

Have you made progress on this feature?
tpambrun
troels

Hi.

I just came back to Android and started using Airdroid again. I can't see or find any way to view hidden files via the web Airdroid interface. Is this still not implemented?
troels
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

22697 posts

6179 threads

Members: 147323

Latest Member: jane

Online: 3